Anniversary Jessica Leonardo & Roy Marcellus


"A Decade of You & I"


Today we are celebrating a decade of God's grace upon our marriage. 
2 kids later, our love grow much deeper towards one another. 

I love you @jessleonardo

You are my strength, my joy and I thank God everyday that I got to do life with you.
 What a lucky man I am to have you.

I'll kiss you till the end of my days.






10 years ago today I said "I do" to the most beautiful girl in the world.
I did not realise how a person can change the course of someone's life.

It really sums up our relationship.

I threw all the jokes and she laugh at my jokes.
Im the art, she is the brain.

Im the man, but she wears the pants.
Ups and downs we went through, but when everything is over, we just laugh it off.
I have her in my heart and she always got my back....always.
She is for me and never against me.

I love you to the moon and back.













Can't wish for anyone better to share and do life with.
God simply love me a bit too much.

The best husband, companion, partner, friend and now Dad to our Princesses.
We have created 10 years of precious memories,
can't wait to see what awaits us in the next decades to come.

Love you then, Love you still @roymarcellus

Always have, always will.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wedding

Engagement

Wedding